Sunday, October 18, 2009

Coming Soon to Tasteful Tatters


Thank you all for checking out my etsy store - I appreciate all the orders and kind words! You guys are awesome! Just wanted to give you a heads up, or rather sneak peak on what is going to be showing up on the store later this week. This way, you can get your order in now and get FREE SHIPPING! WooHoo! In case you haven't seen my store, check it out! All of my pieces are accessory pieces made from vintage t-shirts, buttons, pearls, random fabric scraps I found at thrift stores. And all the pieces are named after some of my favorite fiction literature characters, just a random fact haha. So if you see something you like email me your order and address at emilee.sutherland@gmail.com to get your free shipping. If you know someone who might like what you see please forward them a link to my shop TastefulTatters so they can make their orders. Thank you again for all your support!

Check out the new pieces!


And for Baby!!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Love it!!

Emilee Sutherland said...

Do you like the baby one??

Abby said...

I LOVE THE BABY ONE!! I need to take a picture of Kate wearing it so I can send it to you. It's super cute!

Post a Comment