Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hugs


So, I'm sitting at a desk overlooking the busy street writing away on a paper that is taking me waaay to long to finish (hence my blogging) It is such a pretty day and it just seems so unfair that I am confined to a chair indoors. boo. However, I've done some great exploring while trying to find the perfect words and I was perusing a site my wonderful friend Shannon told me about and stumbled across this little guy...

... isn't it presh? Now, if you know me at all, you know I am not particularly fond of cats, but Shannon is haha and I just think that hugs are wonderful... even if you are a cat =) Ok... enough of this ridiculous, back to writing!

2 comments:

Chase said...

That picture made my night.
Hugs are wonderful, and in short supply in Taiwan.

But this further solidifies my decision to "become a fan" of Hugs on Facebook. Good choice there, I think.

So Presh.

Lescey said...

i love hugs that come from you

Post a Comment