Thursday, October 11, 2012

Get Ready For Cha-Cha-Changes!

I'm so excited to announce that this blog will be getting a facelift... along with a re-location! For awhile now, this blog has been an offshoot of my business Tasteful Tatters, but the two have been separate. My website linked to here, but that is all. Thanks to the very talented Lindsay Nicole Design Studio, our blog + website will become one and even more easy to navigate. So you can see our inventory and portfolio, but then also get to see the day to day and the behind the scenes. I'm so excited to have the finished product to show you all, but in the meantime, I thought I would share some screen shots of the proofs, just as a little peak at what's the come!
Do you love it? I'm just loving the whole process and learning a lot about myself and my biz at the same time - which is a really fun process. Happy Thursday friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment