Monday, October 29, 2012

Concept Shoot for {INSPIRED} Workshop

So you've heard a little bit about this {INSPIRED} Workshop I'm doing next month, and now I have an amazing shoot to show you that goes along with it!

As part of the workshop, I will be teaching students how to create a completely unique concept and/or project from a source of inspiration. Not to copy an idea, but to take a completely unrelated piece of inspiration and turn it into something else. Something beautiful. So for an example, Susannah Van Dyke and I created a photoshoot from just 2 photos. I think it turned out just perfect and dreamy! So take a look at our pretty little shoot and let me know what you think!

 

Be sure to check out Lukas & Suzy's blog post to see even more beautiful photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment