Friday, June 29, 2012

Mason Jar Wine Glass DIY

I came up with a couple DIYs for a shoot I did with photographer, Michelle Rene Photography. She wanted something that had a rustic country feel to it, but with a touch of elegance. We used a ton of my rentals and I got to style the look. I think the shoot came out perfectly, and I can't wait to show you the photos!!

Anyways, I created this mason jar wine glass DIY especially for the shoot! It's so super easy for anyone to do. I actually got this idea from watching last season of The Bachelor. When Ben went to see Courtney's family on the hometown dates, her family had these glasses on their outdoor dining table. Haha... ok, now you know my obsession with The Bachelor!

What you need: Small mason jar (they have them at the Dollar Store right now!) and a clear small candle stick holder. I find these at thrift stores for like $.50

Anyways, use a strong glue like epoxy or super glue and place the mason jar upside down and glue the top of the candle stick to the bottom of the jar. Be sure to jet it right in the center! Let dry and you're done!

Have a wonderful Friday friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment