Monday, March 19, 2012

What I Wore//3

Happy Monday friends. Do you have a case of the Monday's today? I kinda do... I have a super busy week ahead of me and it just feels a little daunting. So in light of the business, I thought I'd pre- put together some outfits this weekend to take away some of the planning for the week. Dorky, I know.


So we've all seen the Gap, Target, Jcrew, Banana ads showing off the super cute brightly colored skinnys that are "all the rage" right now. But maybe you are like me, and were a little hesitant about putting a lightly colored denim on my legs with the possibility of making them look larger than normal. Can I get an amen?? Anyone? haha anyways, I thought I'd give it a whirl when I found these salmon babies at Crossroads and readily traded them for some old flares I had acquired from my Nordstrom sales days =) I opted for them because the denim was higher quality (so not stretchy thin) and they were a bit higher wasted. I paired them with a mix of neutrals and stripes and I love how it all looks together! What do you pair your colored denim with??
-----------------------------------------------
Also... I've announced the winner of our giveaway over on our Facebook Page! Go check it out to see if you've won a FREE TT piece!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I just bought red skinnies too!

Anna, Oh yes! I like that. said...

I jumped on the coloured jean bandwagon too. I've worn them twice as I feel like they make my legs look so much bigger than my normal jeans.

Might have to be braver in the summer! x

Post a Comment