Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Calling All Bloggers!

Well, it is officially 2012 and I am loving every minute of it. Things are already in motion for a very busy and rewarding year! And one thing in particular that I am beyond excited about is my honeymoon!!! I know what you're thinking, "didn't you get married like 6 months ago?" And you'd be right, I did. But with Mr. H's fire academy and everything, we scheduled our big honeymoon for mid-Jan. A 2 week cruise to... Hawaii!! We've never been on a cruise before so we are just jumping up and down with excitement. With that said, I'm doing some prep work for the 'ol blog while I'm away. A Blog Party!! Gearing up for some fun DIY posts as well as tons of guest bloggers. That's where you come in. My dear friends, readers, and fellow artists - I need your help. I'm looking for everyone, DIY enthusiasts, chefs, writers, photographers, makeup artists, advice givers, health coaches - you name it. I want the last to weeks of January to just be a community of gals sharing their insights to the world - all in one place!

So if this is something you'd be interested in, email me at TastefulTatters@gmail.com to sumbit your request. Please include a link to your blog (if you have one) and your idea or concept for your post. I am so excited to see what you all come up with!!

One more exciting part to this blog party... I'm adding ad spots on the blog for 2012 and the posts with the top 3 number of comments gets free ad space on the blog! How fun is that? So if you get chosen to do a post, I will tell you what day your post will go live and you spread the word and get your friends and networks to comment!

3 comments:

Meghan Christine Photography said...

Smart girl! :)

Dani said...

Have a great cruise! You will love it :)

Derviş said...

Pakistan yurtdışı kargo
Özbekistan yurtdışı kargo
Orta Afrika Cumhuriyeti yurtdışı kargo
Norveç yurtdışı kargo
Nikaraguay yurtdışı kargo
KGPABZ

Post a Comment