Tuesday, December 13, 2011

For the Girl Who Has Everything

I am going to start off by saying... that "girl" is not me! I will also say, that these vendors and shops are not paying me for this, or are they sponsors of the blog. I just love these products and think you will too. This is simply just a mini gift guide of some pretty awesome gifts for that girl on your list who is just so darn hard to shop for, because well, she has everything! Or... her style is super eclectic, and she has that awesome wardrobe, that you just can't compete with =) With all have one of those!

Umba Box - I am a HUGE supporter of handmade and small business! And this is the most amazing gift for those who love handmade - and it keeps coming every month! You can sign up for a month by month or you get get a whole 6 month subscription!!! Ahh I would LOVE a gift like this. You get a totally unique handmade gift delivered to your doorstep each month!

Image 3D - This is probably one of the coolest things I've seen lately. Do you remember being little and going to the fair and seeing these awesome things that you can put a reel of photos in and you pull the lever and then you see the next photo, and so on? I loved those! This awesome company let's you build your own! They market it for wedding invitations... which is pretty freaking awesome. But I started thinking, how awesome would it be to build one of that awesome girls trip you took, or of that event that started your friendship. What an awesome keepsake to give, right?!

Modernality2 - This amazingly affordable Etsy shoppe has the most awesome chevron pillow covers ever! They are so bold and bright and are the perfect statement piece for the girl who has everything. You must see for yourself. PLUS, she has awesome Christmas discounts going on RIGHT now!

Amourouse - Every girl loves to feel pretty in her undies, so why not indulge in quite possibly the most adorable lingerie I've ever seen on Etsy. Yes, I said ever. This amazingly talented gal even makes them into swinsuits! I'm in underwear heaven!
 

The Body Shop: Blue Corn 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Mask - I'm not kidding, I'm wearing this at this very moment! I so so love this and my skin feels absolutely amazing. So treat your girlfriend to this amazing skin cleanser, and it is under $20!
Ruche: Spectacle Peep Toe Heels - These are just FABULOUS. I mean, see for yourself. I don't even need to say anything else, they are just fabulous. Not to mention how amazing Ruche is. Take some time and check out their amazing stuff!

3 comments:

Liz - Image3D said...

Thanks for singing our praises. While our custom viewers do make great wedding invitations, we also offer one-ups that are great for gifts. Check 'em out!

Modernality said...

Thank you so much for the feature! Love your blog :)

Simon said...

Thhanks for this

Post a Comment