Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Snapshots of my life

This last week, week and a half has been completely nuts. Between juggling my 8-5 job which has been more like 7:30-7:30 job along with launching 2 new items for the shoppe and meeting new clients and delivery pieces for Treasures, there has just been little blogging time - I'm so sorry! But I promise I'm planning better and have some fun guest posts planned from our interns soon. They are just so darn cute =) Anyways, to give you a little glimpse of my crazy life lately - with simply photos I captured on my phone... aren't phones awesome these days?? Anyone out there get the new iphone 5 yet?? The wallet & shoes are my latest purchases... I'm in love!

3 comments:

Liesl said...

Love that wallet shot...great angle! Hope things slow down for you a bit! :)

Liesl :)

Meghan Christine Photography said...

Awwwwwww...... I love that I was there for 3 of these! Love you!!!

jessica // union shore said...

i've been dying to get the new iphone!! i'm due for an upgrade soon... so i think i need to get it! ;)

Post a Comment