Monday, September 12, 2011

Hair How-To


I have long hair. And I don't brush it... to may hair dresser's dismay, and I rarely wash it. So needless to say, it ends up in a giant bun on top of my head 90% of the time. In high school my mom used to call it a bird's nest. Birds are cute, so I took it as a compliment. Well, with my new red hair I have been scouring the web for some sassy hairstyles to match my sassy color. I am a low maintenance kind of girl and if it takes me more than 20 min to get ready then I'm over it. This is one of my favorite style ideas I found and it is soooo super easy! Check it out and if you have any awesome hair tutorials, leave me a comment I'm always open for more!


Keiko Lynn has probably one of my favorite blogs. She has great taste and I am always inspired from reading her blog. So check out the full hair how to HERE and be sure to check out her amazing blog!

3 comments:

Naomi Bonjean said...

This would be a perfect bridal updo! Lovely!

Brienne Michelle said...

Love this tutorial - SO easy looking!!! :) And I literally laughed out loud when she said the first part if officially known as the "snookie". ;) Thanks for sharing!

jessica // union shore said...

love her blog too! such a pretty updo! perfect for a wedding!

Post a Comment