Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Something Blue: Vintage Plates

photos by Margaret Jacobsen Photography
 As you guys know, I'm a sucker for all things vintage. And that definitely was at the forefront of my wedding. My dress was vintage, there were vintage elements everywhere - including our plates! I was fortunate to meet-up w/ Kathy from The Vintage Table Co. on twitter of all places! She is seriously my kindred spirit. I'm pretty sure we're somehow related haha. Anyways, Kathy rents out vintage plates for weddings, styled shoots, baby showers, bridal showers - you name it! I was fortunate enough to have her as a vendor at our wedding and her plates were the perfect compliment to our outdoor garden wedding. PLUS she is just an all around amazing vendor to work with, and as you start planning you will find what a treasure that is =)

Her collections are to die for!!! All you brides (and everyone else for that matter!) MUST go check out her fabulous site HERE and check out her Facebook Page. I know you will fall in love with her just as I have! P.S. these photos are a little sneak peak of our reception - of course featuring Kathy's awesome plates =)

2 comments:

jessica // union shore said...

i love anything vintage too!

and that table runner is so adorable too!

Cat said...

Hi ya! Just popped over from CI ... and I am so happy I did!

I am a total sucker for all things vintage too! {the history & personality of old stuff makes my heart go pitter patter :)}.

Thanks for offering up such a sweet giveaway on CI ... fingers crossed that my name is picked! :)

♥ Cat brideblu

Post a Comment