Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Princess & The Pea

I have been blessed beyond belief to have the opportunity to be apart of so many styled shoots lately. I have so much fun at the "set" meeting all the models, vendors, etc and just doing my thing. Seriously. It's my happy place. This last shoot I was apart of was the creative genius of Becca Rillo. She came up with the concept and sort of just let me go with it. Which, by the way, is like music to my ears =) So all the the pieces you see here with the exception of the mattresses are part of my Tasteful Treasures Collection of rentals that you can rent for your wedding and/or photo shoot. You can learn more on my website. So here are a few snaps from the big shoot! I hope you find them inspiring <3

Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

Photography: Becca Rillo Photography
Florals: Primary Petals
Location: Private Home
Rentals: Tasteful Treasures
Styling: Emilee Sutherland

A HUGE thank you to Mr. H who continually helps me haul furniture around as well as my amazing Assistant Rebecca Rand. She is simply amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment