Thursday, March 17, 2011

Do You Pinterest??

Where do you get your inspiration from? Is a question I get asked often. And in turn, I probably ask that of other creatives a lot too. Lately I've been finding some awesome inspiration as well as resources on Pinterest. Have you heard of it?? Well, if not - jump on board soon! You may have seen this name busy around the blogosphere and it is definitely catching on everywhere. 
Basically you create boards - boards are the full collection of of type of thing. For example, I have 6 boards: Wedding, DIY, For Home, My Style, Photography, and Tasteful Tatters. Then when you are browsing the web and you find something worth saving/sharing you click the "Pin It" Icon on your toolbar (that you've obviously already downloaded after creating an account hehe) You can also follow others' boards, like their pins and so on - it is seriously so fun. 
If you DO have an account... "follow" my boards and we can be friends!




 
 .................................................................................................................................................

This one is for you bloggers! Utterly Engaged has come up with a great way to raise awareness and acknowledge the devastation going on in Japan. All you have to do is the following:

1.  This coming Friday, March 18th, no posts at all on your blog.
2.  Please post a blog post about what you will be doing this Friday whenever possible in hopes to spread the word and whoever else would like to join in.
3. Tweet and Re-Tweet the link to http://www.forjapanwithlove.com please.
4. Encourage your readers to contribute to donate shelter to Japan.

So I will not be having my Freebie Friday post so I can participate in this and I encourage all you bloggers to do the same!!

1 comments:

Kathy Campbell said...

I <3 Pinterest. Just friended you!

Post a Comment