Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Road Trip: Here's to 2011!

With 2010 coming to a close... and I beyond excited for what the new year will bring. For one thing I will be getting married in 2011. So. Stinkin. Crazy. We have a TON of fun stuff planned for Tasteful Tatters, and I have some new blogs that I will be adding to my blog roll!! I love finding new blogs that are positive, artistic, creative, and inspiring and these have made the list! I plan on following these regularly in 2011. Check 'em out maybe you will too. What new blogs are you loving these days?? Leave a link in the comments and share the love!

AVE Styles

The Clothes Horse

Design Love Fest

The Studio of Mae

1 comments:

alex evjen said...

Wow! Thank you for including me in this list of fabulous reads. Cheers to you and a new year of creativity!

Post a Comment