Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Something Blue: Inspiration Board Help

I hope you all enjoyed your extra long weekend. I know I did! Ok, so A LOT of the inquiry emails I get have to do with wedding design and over all concept. I do lots of inspiration boards for people and I am constantly feeding my brain with more and more inspiration boards made by others. It's quite fun to say the least haha. But I know many of you have all the ideas, images, inspiration, you just don't know how to put it all together in a snazzy little package =)

Thanks to the fabulousness over at Style Me Pretty, your sad inspiration days are over! Here is what you need to do:
1) Head over to the Style Circle and create an account (if you don't already have one)
2) Then you'll have to fill out a little ditty about yourself
3) Then look to the top right corner and click New Inspiration Board
4) Let the creativity begin!!

Pretty soon you'll be creating fabulous inspiration like these:

Flowers


Vintage Lace Dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment