Monday, May 3, 2010

Tasteful: Bloom Boutique

So last weekend was crazy for me!! I had my first boutique featuring Tasteful Tatters on Friday and boy was it an awesome experience. I've never done/been to a boutique before and I really had no idea what to expect. It was so fun to meet so many amazing women with such talent! Man, what an inspiration to be around them. I also had the BEST time meeting all the fabulous people who showed up to the event and came by my table! It was such a blessing to meet everyone and make new friends. I definitely will have to do one of these again - so worth it! Here are a few photos from the evening!


All the fabulous ladies!


My wonderful friends who came to support


If you missed out on the boutique - it's not to late to order a little sumthin' sumthin' =) Check out the shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment