Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rodarte - All The Rage


I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday spent relaxing and time with family. I had an amazing time in Big Bear in the snow with my entire extended family, it was a blast - pictures soon to come =)

Ok, so I have been reading in the blogosphere for awhile now about this fashion label called Rodarte. I felt out of the loop since I had never heard of it before and apparently they are starting eh- started a line exclusively for Target! WooHoo!

Rodarte was started by 2 sisters, Kate and Laura Mulleavy, in Pasadena California in 2005. Both sisters went to UC Berkeley and after graduation they returned home and soon after launched Rodarte. The line is carried across the nation and stocked in retailers such as Barneys, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, etc (all the stores you would hear/see in a episode of Gossip Girl haha).

So now they have line at Target - you gotta check it out! The Target by my doesn't carry it yet, but there is plenty to peruse online HERE

Here are some of my favorite looks they carry - all for a great price!



0 comments:

Post a Comment