Monday, November 9, 2009

Big Sound from Shattered Atom


Last Saturday, I had the opportunity to interview the up and coming band Shattered Atom for Yoo N LA magazine. I write for them in the music and arts section on the side - I know what you're thinking - "emilee, you are so random with all your different projects!" I know, I just like to be busy and I like to always be doing something different. Anyways, you should check out the magazine site - super cool. Anyways, Shattered Atom was such a blast to interview. It honestly felt more like I was just hanging out with the guys rather than interviewing them. Over an hour had past and I didn't even realize it. Then, last night I was reviewing the tape and taking notes and I found myself laughing out loud - literally. I'm along at my desk chuckling to myself. I just think of myself in there and If anyone had come in it would probably seem really ridiculous. What can I say, I love what I do! Anyways, here are a couple pics of the guys you should definitely check out their stuff HERE! They're new cd just launched last month and it is awesome!

3 comments:

Chase said...

Emilee! I didn't know you're writing/reviewing! That's awesome :) Headed over to go read the article now.

Emilee Sutherland said...

Oh ya - it's awesome! The article is not up yet, sorry =(

PROMISE TANGEMAN said...

i would love to read it as well. Sounds fun. When will it be up?

Post a Comment