Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Headshots - Sarah Synder



My old roommate from Biola told me she wanted to go into the modeling/acting scene recently and she wanted to start a portfolio of headshots and whatnot. I was so thrilled because Sarah is truly one of those beautiful people inside and out. She is so down to earth, and lets just face it - she has the cutest nose ever! I first met Sarah my junior year of college when we got roomed together after my old roommate left for the year to do work in Honduras. I had no idea what to expect with my "new transfer" and I could not have been more blessed by Sarah's presence. We had an amazing year with amazing neighbors, Aimee & Lindye whom I also love and adore - check out their blogs!

Here are a few shots from our shoot!






0 comments:

Post a Comment