Thursday, April 30, 2009

I love good weekends

So last weekend was one of the best weekends I've had in a long time! My car has been in the shop for what seems like a century... so I took the train to Santa Clarita to be with my Andy. It was so nice to just relax, eat at fun restaurants, sleep in, catch up on homework... it was amazing! One afternoon Andy and I went to North Hollywood to this one area in Studio City that was filled with the most amazing antique shops and the most FABULOUS coffee shop called Aroma. They had the best coffee, the best red velvet cupcakes (and we all know how much I heart those) AND they had a book store attached to it! It was so fun... so of course I took pictures for you all to see it in all it's fabulousness. These are from the outdoor patio where we sipped our mochas =) Don't you just love good weekends??

>>>What are you doing this weekend?



>>> Don't you just LOVE this chandelier?? I want one in my room!


0 comments:

Post a Comment